“The trouble is, you think you have time.” ~Buddha
When we’re hungry or feel like we’re starving – we’ll gorge on what’s in front of us. We end up overstuffed – undernourished – dissatisfied. The Soul needs HIGH quality food. When the Soul detoxes it sheds old thoughts, feelings, pain and struggle. Old memories are departing the Soul. Where am I out of integrity?
- What’s chronic, repetitive or inflamed in my inner or outer life?
- Where am I not feeling what I feel – knowing what I know – saying what I believe or doing what feels most right?
- What would radical simplicity look like for me?
- How do I keep it lean and clean?
- What needs to be cleaned up so I can be free to do and offer my best work in the world?
All is well! <3